My experience with English



This is my last hello on the blog, since it corresponds to the last of this subject. The truth is that my trajectory with English has always been problematic because I have a hard time learning it, so I think it has been a very entertaining way to learn by writing a blog every week, with different topics. In addition, being able to interact with my classmates has made it more fun, I was interested in reading about what they were interested in, or liked, or even their future goals.

At the university I had to give all the English courses, and the truth has not been a very pleasant experience, since English 1 the teacher did not teach well, in English 2 the teacher missed classes a lot. On this occasion, English 3, I liked it more than the previous ones, because of the willingness of the teacher and also of the classmates to help. Although this time there is the problem of the online mode, which sometimes is not heard well or the connection drops. However, I think it has been very helpful, because by not taking this course I had no other context to use it.


To improve my English I plan to listen to more things in English, such as songs or watching movies, since my main disadvantage is listening. To practice my English I usually remember songs and sing them, but I plan to install applications on my cell phone.


I hope to improve my English much more, because I am aware of the importance of knowing it for the future.


Goodbye


Comentarios

  1. the blog has been the best way to share in english between classmates :D
    And listening to songs is an entertaining practice of English, sometimes I sing with the lyrics to follow the singer xd
    I recommend you Duolingo, is a application to practice language and is easy to use

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum