A country that I would like to visit

I have always liked going on a trip, getting to know other places and landscapes. This is why it is difficult for me to choose a country, as I have the desire to travel all over the world. But maybe a country I'd like to visit would be Italy, the famous boot-shaped country. Well, I was excited after seeing their cities in movies or YouTube videos, where their architectural beauty and large meadows are appreciated, as well as the climate and their proximity to the Mediterranean Sea.


Of course, one of the places that I would go to visit there would be the Roman Coliseum, which keeps a lot of history and without a doubt the splendid architectural work that it provides in the eyes of anyone. Of course another thing I would like to do would be to taste their wines and eat a lot of pizza.


And as a personal dream of being able to go live in another country, without a doubt Italy is within my options because I believe that I could learn its language and know a different culture.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum