Festival Frontera

 I love listening to music and going to concerts, but without a doubt one of the experiences that I liked the most was when I went to Frontera 2015, a diverse music festival that took place in Santiago. I went with my best friends and we raised the money for the entrance by selling sweets in our school. It was a festival where several national and Latin American artists were going to play, among them was Francisca Valenzuela, Trujillo boy, Viña Cariño, Camila Moreno and Pxndx, all these artists play rock-alternative and pop style music, genres that I always listen to. It started from 10 in the morning and ended at 12 at night, all day full of music and other activities where you could paint your body or face.


I really enjoyed his music, even with the heat of that day, it was a party atmosphere and all the people seemed to be very happy, I had a great time. I remember that the festival ended very late that day, luckily the father of one of my friends came to pick us up. I hope I can go to such a festival again and have such a good time.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum