Best film

 The truth is that I really enjoy watching movies, it is always a good panorama, no matter the time or the day, besides seeing them with company improves everything, it is always the panorama of weekends to see one with my family or friends

They show fascinating stories and lead you to discover worlds never imagined, and with it all the emotions that they unleash in the viewer, laughter, joy, worry, fear and sadness. Not to mention all the times I've cried watching movies.


It is difficult for me to choose a favorite, but I think I am correct in naming Shrek 2 as one of the best films that exist. Surely we have all seen it and it generates different emotions for us. Let's start because at the beginning of the film it shows us a cinematography of the continuation of the first film and reflects all the love that a couple feels, when continuing with the film and throughout this, it is full of scenes that later became memes, because it is so cross his level of humor that still makes us laugh. In addition, everything is thought in an amazing way, how in a fantasy world they can capture everyday sensations. And above all we must talk about the best scene in this movie and that is when Shrek goes to rescue Fiona, because this action scene produces all the suspense of wanting the protagonist to achieve it and with it the background music improves everything.


If you've already seen it, I recommend you watch it again and enjoy it again!





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum