Ideal Job


 


Hello everyone:


Regarding thinking about a job that I would like to have, something curious comes to mind to answer this question, because getting a job for me has always been a complicated issue. I think that many young people in search of their first job only receive refusals, in fact I always look for a job for the summers and I have never got one, I am already tired of printing my CV.


But hey, in the same way I can tell you about my ideal job, first I want to work in relation to my career, as a community psychologist and go to help in times of crisis due to some catastrophic event, be it natural or social. I think that performing my role in those cases would be my dream job, of course I always go with a group, or well I would also like to travel to other places and investigate communities and thus be able to help socially.


I think that work like this is a pleasure to do and you realize that all the previous effort was worth it. I do not care much about having an office or even if you talk to me about salary, I answer that I expect a salary according to my work, but that nevertheless I care more about contributing to the community that I am helping. Maybe I'm still talking without having much support, but it is what he opted for in the future.


Comentarios

  1. A community psychologist? That's so awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love community psychology, it is the best area.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your future work is so important!
    especially in this time of pandemic, I think the community area have an impact in groups of people that need tools to confront the social and personal problems about the life in this extrange time

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That psychologist job sounds very interesting, hopefully one day you can achieve it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The area of psychologist that you wanna work is essential in chile where all years natural disasters happen

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum