Feminist community psychology



Hello everybody


If I have thought about taking a course at the end of my degree, the truth is that I consider that all new knowledge is a contribution to life. With the little time we have on earth, we should dedicate ourselves to learning our whole lives about a variety of things.


I would like to explore more about community psychology, related to climate change or feminist community psychology, both topics I consider are urgent to work and I want to train and instruct myself more to be an expert on the subject, and thus be able to help other people .


In my career, I have taken courses related to the subject of climate change twice, for which I am informed and I know that it is a subject that I liked to learn and I am left with the pleasure of wanting to learn more about it. Regarding giving a feminist focus to my work performance, without a doubt it is something that I have in mind as a life goal, I am a believer that from feminism many unfair things in society can be changed, for which my principles of delivery to the world will be with feminist conceptions, as well as giving courses to communities that are affected by machismo.


I would love it to be in another country, so it would help me to get to know other realities, cultures, which of course would contribute to my learning and enrich my curriculum, it would also help me to grow as a person in the sense of being more socially educated.


If I take it, I would obviously prefer that we are not in a pandemic and that it be a part-time system, so I could work to pay for my postgraduate degree. I think we all have a similar idea, or at least people my age who study have a similar plan.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!

Other curriculum