Other curriculum

 My trajectory throughout my career has given me different learning and that the truth has served me a lot to understand the world and how I want to be a contribution in society. However, it has things to improve, or that I would have liked to learn.



In the curriculum, I would incorporate branches with a more feminist perspective, since on many occasions little up-to-date topics were touched on with respect to gender and above all thinking that it is a social career, for which knowledge should be constantly updated. But there were also subjects that I don't think have contributed to my training as a psychologist, for example we had a branch of sociology and this had nothing to do with my career, and it only touched on the history of sociology.


I also believe that the shutdowns, that I always support them, because I think they were necessary, it is true that important material was taken away from us and that they were never retaken. This matters to me because it impaired my complete training or that offered by the university.


Another point of what I would like to change is the flexibility of the time, because I would have liked to perform sports skills, but it is really difficult to coordinate the time with all the jobs that were sent.


Perhaps the infrastructure would also change because many times the chairs were not enough, or since we all now have computers, sometimes there were not enough outlets for everyone.


I hope that future students will reinforce their incorporation to the university, as well as that everyone in the first year had guide tutors, since I feel that it was a particularly complicated year.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that I would like to visit

Kharanavaaairruz!